Monday, October 13, 2008

Kill Spyware Before It's Too Late - Get An Anti Spyware Removal Program Today!

I don't want to worry you, but if you frequently download a lot of software, especially trial or free programs then there is a really high probability that your computer is infected with Spyware.

Big deal I hear you say, but have you considered the implications of ignoring these nasty little programs? Well let me tell you I was once like you and thought nothing bad could ever happen, after all, I've got a decent anti virus protection system in place that I religiously keep up to date with the latest definition files. My computer sits behind a firewall so on the whole I thought my computer was pretty secure.

Well that's what I thought anyway, until that was I got a telephone call from the bank confirming the details of the £4,000.00 holiday I'd recently booked in Germany. To say I was concerned even frantic was a complete understatement. Hell, I'd never been to Germany let alone booked a vacation there.

It took a while for the penny to drop for me to realize it was an inside job. Nope, it wasn't my wife, kid or the bloke next door that had compromised my financial security so easily. It was my trusty, reliable computer that had turned to the dark side and betrayed me.

How I hear you ask, well unbeknown to me my computer had been infected with Spyware, causing the one piece of technology I truly depend upon to turn against me in a way I still find hard to come to terms with.

Listen up because this is important. Spyware in case you don't know is a piece of software that's normally piggy-backed to another program that you install onto your computer. You think you're just installing your download but the Spyware program is covertly being installed too, and all this without your consent or knowledge.

In it's worst form, like the parasite installed on my computer, the Spyware program will record every keystroke and fire this information back to a third-party somewhere else on the planet where this information is processed. Therefore, private data like your bank, credit card and personal details are all open to fraudulent attacks.

Fortunately for me my bank realized this transaction was fraudulent and immediately stopped the transaction and destroyed my card details. However, you may not be so lucky, and be left with a massive bill to pay.

So what can be done? Well, you need to get a Spyware checker/removal program to make sure your computer isn't infected. The good news is that a lot of these programs are free to use, so there really is no excuse not to get your system scanned immediately.

I urge you to get your computer checked for Spyware today, before it's too late...

For free information the best spyware removers including how to fix spyware related problems make sure you visit http://www.spyware-removers.co.uk today!

 

Labels: , , ,